How to Get There
- Parking is available in Lot G-21
- The closest bus stop is the NFTA Metro #3/Grant bus at Grant St. and Rockwell Road
The Greater Buffalo Niagara Regional Transportation Council (GBNRTC) has announced a public meeting to present four mobility scenarios for Region Central, a.k.a. the Scajaquada Corridor. We encourage you all to attend!
As a courtesy to the organizers, they ask you <a href="https://www.eventbrite.com/e/region-central-public-meeting-tickets-317724912767" target="_blank">register in advance</a>.
Ways to Help Spread the Word
- Share this post with family and friends!
- Follow <a href="https://www.instagram.com/sccoalition/" target="_blank">@SCCoalition on Instagram</a>, <a href="https://twitter.com/RightSize198" target="_blank">@RightSize198 on Twitter</a> and <a href="https://www.facebook.com/sccbuffalo" target="_blank">@SCCBuffalo on Facebook</a>.
- Read and share our recent blog posts on the impact of the Scajaquada Expressway and walkability.